The Missouri Division of the International Association for Identification
is formed for the following reasons:
- To associate persons who are actively engaged in the profession of identification and
scientific crime detection in an organized body within the State of Missouri, so that
the profession in all of its branches may be standardized and effectively and scientifically administered.
- To encourage the enlargement and improvement of the science of fingerprints and other
branches of scientific identification in crime detection.
- To keep its members apprised of the latest technique and discoveries in crime detection.
- To encourage research work in scientific crime detection.
- To raise the standards of all personnel engaged in scientific crime detection.
- To employ the collective wisdom of the profession and to advance the scientific
technique of personal identification and detection.
- To work closely with the International Association for Identification on furthering
the profession of identification generally.